Naruto - Exam Results - Lyrics - Jewel in the Palace - SELaplana
DVDs - Books - Cellphones - Camera - Gadgets - Computers - Isulong SEOPH

Friday, May 06, 2005

The Ka Webspy Traffic

As part of my management on the Ka Webspy Network, it is my task monitoring its traffic. Currently I am using the Bravenet Website Counter as tool in monitoring it.

I already had tried different way of promoting the Network without paying a single cent. And it help a lot. For the current 7 days period, we got a traffic record as shown on the snapshot below (that was from April 30, 2005 to May 5, 2005 at 900AM Philippine Time):

Notice the increase of traffic from Monday to Thursday. I figured that this is due to the traffic exchange that I joined. I know it will be increasing somehow.


Ka Webspy Network
Site 
Meter