Website Statistics Counter
After successfully launching a website, we then need to track down the website's performance by counting how many visitors visited our sites, how long did they stayed on it and how many pages did they visited? And in doing so, we need a good statistics counter and tracker.
Below are a few of the available statistics counter which can be used on our websites:
- Stat Counter Dot Com - A free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats. Insert a simple piece of our code on your web page and you will be able to analyse and monitor all the visitors to your website in real-time! It offers the following:
- Completely Free, Fast, Responsive, Quick loading and Reliable Service
- Invisible Tracking - no ads on your website
- Accurate real-time website statistics with detailed visitor tracking and analysis
- Detailed breakdown of pageloads, unique, first-time and returning visitors
- Popular Pages - what webpages get viewed and what ones don't
- Zoom in on your visitors' locations and watch in real-time as they navigate through your website!
- Search Engine/Keyword Analysis - what keywords are people using to find your site?
- Drill Down - Incredibly Powerful Tool. What navigation paths, referring links and keywords are leading to conversions
- Do you have multiple websites? Manage them all from one account
- Configure email stat reports to be delivered to you and your clients
- Grant individual user access to your staff or clients
- Enable public or private website stats
- Incredibly easy to use - no software to install or huge log files to parse
- Referring links - do you know how your visitors are finding your site?
- Country Stats - does your website have a lot of international visitors? What percentage of domestic visitors do you get?
- Browser/Resolution Info - is your website optimized for your visitors?
- And that's just to whet your appetite and it's all FREE!
Now it's easy to get traffic reports for your site. A complete tracking and reporting system is now available to help you understand and analyze your Web site traffic and evaluate the performance of your marketing programs.